- For an incredible amount of information on what to see,
visit and do in Perthshire, this website is a must! Situated
in the very heart of Scotland, Perthshire represents the
perfect place to find all that you expect of a great Scottish
holiday. Most of Perthshire is little more than one hour
by road or rail from Glasgow or Edinburgh, but a world apart.
Towns and places to visit in Perthshire
include Aberfeldy, Loch Tay and Glen Lyon, Auchterarder,
Gleneagles and the Ochils, Blairgowrie and East Perthshire,
Crieff, Comrie and Strathearn, Dunkeld and Birnam, Kinross-shire
and Loch Leven, the Fair City of Perth, Pitlochry and Highland
Perthshire, and some of the most scenic Scottish glens.
- Strathardle and Glenshee Communities Website. This site
has been developed for anyone with an interest in the area
- visitors, locals, walkers, skiers, followers of field
sports, people researching their family roots …
- great Pitlochry based cycle and outdoor specialist. Bike
hire and sales.
- website of VisitScotland Perthshire.